Custom URL - No videos, Little activity.

Does anyone know of a way that Youtube may consider releasing the handle? The Youtube custom URL I'm looking at currently has zero videos uploaded. The activity is incredibly sparse, with a video ''liked'' a month ago, then a year ago, then 3 years before that.

Do you think if I hit the 100 Subscriber threshhold and applied for a custom URL, they would release it?

Not a chance sorry ... They (sadly) never release handles unless you get to 100K+ subscribers and you can contact someone directly at YouTube or have your network contact them.

Could you explain to me about the handles and how it correlates to having 0 views? DO you mean someone else is using the one you want? Because if it's the first question I asked I think the same thing is happening with me

Could you explain to me about the handles and how it correlates to having 0 views? DO you mean someone else is using the one you want? Because if it's the first question I asked I think the same thing is happening with me

Someone is using the one that I want, but they don't have any videos uploaded. When I type in youtube.com/[example] it just goes to a page where it shows the videos they've liked.

It'll never happen. I remember someone wanted to report cause other people had a similar or same name and expected YouTube to instantly delete them all.

Just search PewDiePie under channels, their #1 cash cow. What do you see? A billion alts. If they don't clean up the platform for their #1 pimp nozzle why would they do it for anybody else.

Back