Custom URL - No videos, Little activity.

throwaway-s

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a way that Youtube may consider releasing the handle? The Youtube custom URL I'm looking at currently has zero videos uploaded. The activity is incredibly sparse, with a video ''liked'' a month ago, then a year ago, then 3 years before that.

Do you think if I hit the 100 Subscriber threshhold and applied for a custom URL, they would release it?

GBeeTV

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Not a chance sorry ... They (sadly) never release handles unless you get to 100K+ subscribers and you can contact someone directly at YouTube or have your network contact them.

ColbzVlogz

YouTube sensation
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Could you explain to me about the handles and how it correlates to having 0 views? DO you mean someone else is using the one you want? Because if it's the first question I asked I think the same thing is happening with me

throwaway-s

Reaction score
Could you explain to me about the handles and how it correlates to having 0 views? DO you mean someone else is using the one you want? Because if it's the first question I asked I think the same thing is happening with me
Someone is using the one that I want, but they don't have any videos uploaded. When I type in youtube.com/[example] it just goes to a page where it shows the videos they've liked.

Reactions: ColbzVlogz

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I agree, no chance at all of that happening. It's first come, first served.

Sin B

2017 blows
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
It'll never happen. I remember someone wanted to report cause other people had a similar or same name and expected YouTube to instantly delete them all.

Just search PewDiePie under channels, their #1 cash cow. What do you see? A billion alts. If they don't clean up the platform for their #1 pimp nozzle why would they do it for anybody else.