Creative Nation didn't pay a lot of partner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They told me to fill a form to get my money because of copyright or community strikes. I will do that and inform you guys what happen.
a066851ae2a3f1540cc19fa77526d39a_zpsqm2pxpue.png
Haha they told me that too !!!! And my channel is good standing too ! I do myself all my videos.

well I'm a creative nation member since aug 2014 i received all my payments the last one was 2 days ago ( paypal payment)

and the forum is under maintenance because they are upgrading the forum to the lastest version

Looks like they're still updating it, hahaha. Pretty sure this means it's game over, they've been promising money to moderators even when I was still in the network 9 months ago, but they probably realized it'd be cheaper to just shut it down entirely and if there's not a lot of fuss about it, keep it that way.

Really sad for all of you people who are most likely not going to get their money, I just hope you'll get unlinked, but I'm sure Shane will come up with another excuse how unlinking isn't working, again. :unsure: I feel horrible as well since I was recommending people to join CN... ughhh

Had no problems, still partner, this is the answer I've got on january 1 on twitter " We're working on upgrading it to the newest version of the software, should be back next week!" but since then its been a few next weeks.. without any update on what is happening :-??

Had no problems, still partner, this is the answer I've got on january 1 on twitter " We're working on upgrading it to the newest version of the software, should be back next week!" but since then its been a few next weeks.. without any update on what is happening :-??

I think you've been with CN long enough to know that their word means absolutely nothing. I still remember how they promised to pay 100% revenue to their partners for not being unlinked for over a month and that never happened and nobody even brought it up at the time, haha. I'd recommend you find a new network, possibly Curse if you can enter before this network with all partners money disappears from face of the earth.

@Shane, mail sended 10 december 2015, and NO ANSWER....

I earn money with my channel and I do not know if I will be paid in previous months and months to come, nobody answers me!

Do something, it's not normal.

And they said they uploading the new forum but it's just an excuse! The forums are down so the partners can't complain......

@Shane, mail sended 10 december 2015, and NO ANSWER....
I earn money with my channel and I do not know if I will be paid in previous months and months to come, nobody answers me!

Two months? or more?. I wished their Payment department would answers us. I'm beginning to believe they don't have one. Rip lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back