ApexTV

ApexTV Makes Top 10 Videos!
Hi everyone, we are currently looking for some talented voices to collaborate with us and create some top 10 videos! Our channel currently has over 1,000 subscribers and over 500,000 views. We already have many
written scripts for the video and it would be great if we could get someone to narrate them.

All that you will need to help us...
1. A good voice
2. Near or over 500 subscribers (Ask about exceptions)
3. You are able to record audio and send it to us via MP3
4. A decent MIC

We have many ideas for top 10 videos so see if any of these interest you...
- 10 Creatures You Never Knew Existed
- 10 Disturbing North Korea Secrets
- 10 Creepiest Photos
- 10 Most Mysterious Photos From Space
- 10 Most Hated Companies

We could make several of these videos and are open to new ideas that you may have as well.

This may be a great opportunity for any channels that want to get more views and subscribers because we will show your channel to an audience of over 1,000 people. Thanks for reading, we hope to work with you soon!

Hello, I'd like to lend you my voice for your Top 10 videos. I'm trained in Audio/Film production and have a great speaking voice. I fill all but one of your requirements and would like to learn more about the 500 subscriber exceptions.

Hello, I'd like to lend you my voice for your Top 10 videos. I'm trained in Audio/Film production and have a great speaking voice. I fill all but one of your requirements and would like to learn more about the 500 subscriber exceptions.

We would love to work with you, but are just curios of how many subscribers you currently have? It's OK if you have very low number, because this will be a great opportunity for you to get recognized and for us to get a great voice in our videos. What do you say?

At this moment, I have 36 Subscribers. 18 of them I have received in the last 3 weeks after committing myself fully into developing my channel.

Hey, I make Domino videos. At the moment I have very few subs but I think it will be a cool idea if instead of me doing the voice overs I could do the numbers for the vid in dominoes. I know it sounds lame so I understand if you reject me.

Back