copyright strikes question

Ezekiel John

Reaction score
hi guys my channel back again from terminated last month and remove a 1 strike from my channel now i have 2 strike left now my 2 strike left is still gonna be expired on the same date & time that i see on my youtube status & features?? thanks for the answer.

Best Regards

Mark Stise

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
John:
What was the reason you got the strikes??
What kind of channel do you have?

Ezekiel John

Reaction score
gaming channel got copyright for some trailer of the games here's my question again ok my youtube channel has been terminated last month and now my channel has been back again & working yesterday my channel remove 1 copyright strike now i have 2 more copyright strike left in my channel now my question is that my 2 remaining copyright strike is still will be expired at the same date before my channel terminated last month i mean the date of expiration of copyright strike still the same or it will restart again of counting the 90day period here's the picture look the circle one is 2 remaining strike will be still expired at the same date after my channel has been back from terminated last month or it will restart and counting a another 90 day period?

Reactions: Mark Stise

Mark Stise

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
gaming channel got copyright for some trailer of the games here's my question again ok my youtube channel has been terminated last month and now my channel has been back again & working yesterday my channel remove 1 copyright strike now i have 2 more copyright strike left in my channel now my question is that my 2 remaining copyright strike is still will be expired at the same date before my channel terminated last month i mean the date of expiration of copyright strike still the same or it will restart again of counting the 90day period here's the picture look the circle one is 2 remaining strike will be still expired at the same date after my channel has been back from terminated last month or it will restart and counting a another 90 day period?
I honestly don't know
I've gotten 1 strike
But I have never been in the position you are describing.
I wish I had more of an answer for you
I'm sorry
:(

Cephus

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I've never gotten a copyright strike, I've gotten a couple of claims, but I've always appealed them and they have always gone away. The easiest solution is don't use copyrighted material that you don't have a legal right to use, period.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I wonder that Youtube doesn't warn a channel before they terminate it? Anybody got an answer to this?
Thanx in front

Steverd

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Appeal ALL copyright strikes, I have "Copyright Claim" on about 80 videos for music used, you get a warning and they can not be monetized. But for the 2 copyright Strikes I have, I appeal both and both where removed. Best of luck to you.