Copyright claims

Govar

Reaction score
Hello ,
I'm working with TV channel that have so many shows and series that have been spread out all over Youtube without their permission .
Now we want to claim those videos and I don't know how , can somebody please tell me how do we claim those videos . shall we use a network if so then which network is the best in term of revenue share and professionalism ?

Hirudov

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello ,
I'm working with TV channel that have so many shows and series that have been spread out all over Youtube without their permission .
Now we want to claim those videos and I don't know how , can somebody please tell me how do we claim those videos . shall we use a network if so then which network is the best in term of revenue share and professionalism ?
Sing in with Content ID and then you can claim the monetization of the videos, without the need to take them down. This way you won't have to go after each video one by one.

Govar

Reaction score
Sing in with Content ID and then you can claim the monetization of the videos, without the need to take them down. This way you won't have to go after each video one by one.
Hello thanks for your reply , I've tried to do that but it tells me that I have to have stream right which I don't get what it is about can , do you have any tutorial or anything teaching how exactly fill the form , or what shall I do

Hirudov

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello thanks for your reply , I've tried to do that but it tells me that I have to have stream right which I don't get what it is about can , do you have any tutorial or anything teaching how exactly fill the form , or what shall I do
It's hard to qualify for Content ID, they will ask for many documents to prove that you really own all the rights for the shows, but if you are a big TV that shall not be an issue. Check with bookkeeping and get all company founding documents, broadcasting licenses, individual star contracts and staff contracts etc and submit them in the documents needed for approval.
YouTube help answer 1311402 is a good start.

Govar

Reaction score
It's hard to qualify for Content ID, they will ask for many documents to prove that you really own all the rights for the shows, but if you are a big TV that shall not be an issue. Check with bookkeeping and get all company founding documents, broadcasting licenses, individual star contracts and staff contracts etc and submit them in the documents needed for approval.
YouTube help answer 1311402 is a good start.
That will take a lot of work , are there any network you prefer for visual claim

Hirudov

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That will take a lot of work , are there any network you prefer for visual claim
When you sign with ContentID, YOU will be the network. If you are asking for a third party (some network) to outsource your ConentID management to, yes this is a possibility, but they will take a percentage of the revenue generated, so it's better to represent the TV channel by itself. At the beginning it will be a lot of work, but once you get it set up, it will be easier and you will be able to automatically set up what to happen with detected copyright violations.

Govar

Reaction score
Can you h
When you sign with ContentID, YOU will be the network. If you are asking for a third party (some network) to outsource your ConentID management to, yes this is a possibility, but they will take a percentage of the revenue generated, so it's better to represent the TV channel by itself. At the beginning it will be a lot of work, but once you get it set up, it will be easier and you will be able to automatically set up what to happen with detected copyright violations.
Thank you I'll try to set it up . Won't you be bothered if contact you later when I face issues !