Content or Quality?

Whats better for beginners?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Moses Minchuk

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If you see my latest video would it be considered more of content or quality? I can't tell. Please tell me what I can do to improve as well. Thanks for you time.

DeathByVlog

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That's kind of a tricky question. The answer should really be "quality content".

In my opinion, quality is key. Someone may have a lot of videos(content), but if the content isn't quality and engaging to viewers, there is no reason for them to come back and watch more.

Kelkschiz

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Before you can make quality videos there is a lot to learn. I am a beginning youtuber myself, and I spend most of my time learning. Learning, learning and learning. So that every video I make is significantly better than the one before it. I still have a long road to go. As I see it, it doesn't make sense trying to make a ton of mediocre content, because hardly anyone will watch it. The only way to get a solid channel is to engage your viewers. In order to do that you need to make something relatively unique and high quality. Once you have those first two things sorted out, it is time to start focusing on quantity. That being said, that is my way of doing things. There is nothing wrong with focusing on quantity because whatever you do, you will learn new things.

Btw, I don't really understand the three choices in the poll. I understand quality and quantity but I don't understand what content represents.

DeathByVlog

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Deleted[DOUBLEPOST=1448210541,1448210431][/DOUBLEPOST]
Btw, I don't really understand the three choices in the poll. I understand quality and quantity but I don't understand what content represents.
I agree, I wasn't sure what he meant by that either :)

Moses Minchuk

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sorry, I saw a youtuber say focus more on content and not the quality.

Kelkschiz

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
I agree. I think maybe he meant "content" as being quantity?? :unsure:
Yeah but the choices of his poll are: Quantity, Quality and Content... So I think he must have meant content to represent something other than quantity, just don't know what. I agree with you that quality content is pretty much what the beginning youtuber should focus on.

DeathByVlog

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah but the choices of his poll are: Quantity, Quality and Content... So I think he must have meant content to represent something other than quantity, just don't know what. I agree with you that quality content is pretty much what the beginning youtuber should focus on.
Lol yeah, I caught that and edited my post ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1448211410,1448211336][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sorry, I saw a youtuber say focus more on content and not the quality.
I think they may have meant to focus on the quality of your content :)

MannyIzzy

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think it's best to get you're video out on time , and after awhile it will come to you, really stick to you're word on when a video comes out. Also its more important thats its fun and enjoyable than somthing that looks amazing is poorly done. Well thats what we try to do Idk if are able to do that but we are able to come out once a week