Competition for YouTubers?

Tayo

I've Got It
I've been thinking about this for months now.

I think it'd be cool and fun to set up competitions on my channel for other youtubers to get some attention and show off their stuff, but with a channel my size (1.3k), would it really work? I'm worried people won't want to participate b/c they think I won't be able to do much for them.

It wouldn't be just a one-time thing, I figure if the first competition turns out great then I would do more and change it up every time. Like have one competition be to remix a song for me, another be to just make a funny video on a game I've played, etc etc.

I figure it'd benefit both of us, the winner(s) and my channel as well. Also it would help me to meet more awesome people cause I struggle so much in finding cool peeps and making friends.

Lemme know what you think! Would you want to join in? Throw out some ideas for a competition! I'm thinking I'll stick to pointing out 3 winners, like first, second, third; channel links in description, channel avi and name in video, all that jazz.

It's a good idea and with the law of abundance at play, as long as you're able to find those willing, I think you'd be able to pull this off

Back