BrandyKoopa

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
thinking of doing commentary in my videos should i start with a headset or a mic ?

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
If it´s commentary in a game, have headset, if it´s face cam commentary, use mic!

Triple Res

YouTube Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Anything steelseries man. Cant go wrong.

BrandyKoopa

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
is the Razer Seiren a good mic or am i better off sticking with the blue yeti/snowball?

Baylze

Overwatch YouTuber
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Anything steelseries man. Cant go wrong.
Sorry to disagree and maybe cause confusion for the OP - But I've personally had terrible experience with Steelseries.

The audio quality si great, but the microphone quality is tragic; and that's for in-game VOIP. On recording, SteelSeries Siberia headsets are pretty trash (IMO)!

My recommendation is the HyperX Cloud v1's. There are two versions of the Cloud after these, but the originals are the best ones.

BrandyKoopa

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
so after debating and seeing my budget im going to get the blue yeti cus i have the extra money for it may get the blackout edition if they have it if not ill just get the classic version :)

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
so after debating and seeing my budget im going to get the blue yeti cus i have the extra money for it may get the blackout edition if they have it if not ill just get the classic version :)

@BrandyKoopa - Please stop creating a new thread every time you have an update. (This is the 3rd thread you have started about the same subject) - I have merged them all into this thread.

To post in an existing thread, use the text box at the bottom of the screen inside the thread. Thank you.