OnemadLink

Yo dood I want to make a fancy mcsnazzy collaboration series on YouTube. Can chat over it on Skype or discord or whatever u choose I don't mind. Hit me up on here and let me know if u wanna be on this show. We will cover many topics and always discuss what it will be about before we begin. I'm planning on making this totally just a fun talkshow type of thing with gameplay in the background, and the commentary can be just about anything. I'm open to take in new guest often and very wide variety so let me know when you're ready to start.

Yo dood I want to make a fancy mcsnazzy collaboration series on YouTube. Can chat over it on Skype or discord or whatever u choose I don't mind. Hit me up on here and let me know if u wanna be on this show. We will cover many topics and always discuss what it will be about before we begin. I'm planning on making this totally just a fun talkshow type of thing with gameplay in the background, and the commentary can be just about anything. I'm open to take in new guest often and very wide variety so let me know when you're ready to start.
I would be interested :)

Hey man, im also interested, just started up my gaming channel and i wanna find someone to collab with and help me build a community, not just post mindless videos, im getting a new mic in a couple of days and i got my setup ready for all sorts of commentary!

Back