Comedy Comedy skit/Rant Collab

Breana

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hey everyone! Ive been wanting to expand my audience and meet new small youtubers to collab with for the longest! I do comedy skits, rants, challenges etc on my channel and i was looking for anyone who might be interested in collabing with me on any of those 3 with me :) i have 214 subscribers your sub count doesnt matter as long as you have a fun spirit haha

P.S. if the link doesnt work for my channel just type in Infamous Queen on youtube im the first one to pop up :)

Reactions: LoveDella

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi Brenna... Yes your right your link doesnt work so you might want to fix that:)
Annyway I´m always looking for collabs (think it is the best way to grow your channel) and Im kind of into comedy too.
I do animation videos about philosophy/psychology but try to make them a bit funny too:)

HowToDudes

Reaction score
What exactly do you want to do? Would we have to meet up or what?

Breana

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
What exactly do you want to do? Would we have to meet up or what?
no no not at all we would come up with a skit,something to rant on or a challenge and we both makes videoos and put them together into one video if tht makes sense

Breana

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hi Brenna... Yes your right your link doesnt work so you might want to fix that:)
Annyway I´m always looking for collabs (think it is the best way to grow your channel) and Im kind of into comedy too.
I do animation videos about philosophy/psychology but try to make them a bit funny too:)
ive tried to but everytime it doesnt work lol but i checked out ur channel and u have soime good content if you really wana talk about a collab message me in the youtube private messages and we can talk more about it :)

Behizy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
This sounds like something I would do so I want to collab

LoveDella

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Interested in a collab! How would like like to be reached?

Joey Ballooni

Reaction score
Check out my channel (I just got 2 videos atm) and lemme know. We could do something cool. :)