Collaboration Videos and People.

Nexines

Reaction score
Hey I was wondering if anyone on here is interested in collaborations.
I have numerous Youtube Channels I will discribe them for you, and we can discuss how we could collaborate.

OriginalNex TV Channel IS: Mostly Vlogs and Documentation style videos, I think the best way for collaborating on this channel would be if you done a intro to a video (Saying who you are) and then filmed your city, town or what ever and documented the going ons for a bit with the time, date and such similar to my videos and then at the end you could say your name and video channel and I would put link in annotation and discription on that video on my channel... I also do rants, looking into history of local places and stuff...

Flavour Tasters Channel IS: A food and beverage reviews channel so basically you would do a intro saying "Hello guys welcome to flavour tasters, the youtube channel for food and beverage reviews and all things related" which is the intro to the channel then you could say you are doing this video (collaboration) as part of a collab reviewing a meal 0-5 and at the end promote your channel and same as above I would annotate a link to your video or channel ... and so on.. OR i could do the intro and introduce you doing your video with thanks then show your video right after my introduction to it and you can at end then say yoru channel and your rating of food where it is, you would need maybe a picture of the place food and so on we could discuss this...

I do have Ayetube Podcast and Nexines but these are restarters which means its not fully channeled up yet.