Gaming Collab PC/Youtube Networking

Status
Not open for further replies.

The King of Nipples

Reaction score
Hello I have a YouTube channel it is very small at the time of typing this I have eight subscribers and I know that sounds bad but I think if I can make friendships and gain mutually I know a collab does not mean it is fifty fifty but if we have fun together it will sound better and if you can get into it so can I I have Garry's Mod Robocraft Team Fortress 2 Ark Survival Evolved Hawken Heros And Generals Terraria Arma 3 Planet Side 2 Don't Starve Together (Beta) Minecraft (I would not like to do Minecraft as much as others) I am looking to do a Let's Play but if you have another idea I will hear it out but if you want to do anything with me post on this thread and I understand that I may be undesirable to collab with but collaborating could bring in other people I have a hard time getting my videos noticed thank you for reading and I will try to respond back to you as soon as possible please leave your steam or Skype name and have a mic please thank you

Steam Name: THE KING OF NIPPLES message me

Also I will be willing/try to get new games that we can play together I have a Xbox 360 with some games but I will not get games for it as I do not use it much and I have not capture card to record it so if I was to record with it the quality would be horrible this is still open and I will try to reply to you on steam

Subscriber Count 13

Last edited:

Crooome

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
add me skype miro_0052

gymiria san

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello I have a YouTube channel it is very small at the time of typing this I have eight subscribers and I know that sounds bad but I think if I can make friendships and gain mutually I know a collab does not mean it is fifty fifty but if we have fun together it will sound better and if you can get into it so can I I have Garry's Mod Robocraft Team Fortress 2 Ark Survival Evolved Hawken Heros And Generals Terraria Minecraft (I would not like to do Minecraft as much as others) I am looking to do a Let's Play but if you have another idea I will hear it out but if you want to do anything with me post on this thread and I understand that I may be undesirable to collab with but collabing could bring in other people I have a hard time getting my videos noticed thank you for reading and I will try to respond back to you as soon as possible please leave your steam or skype name and have a mic please thank you

Steam Name: THE KING OF NIPPLES msg me

Also I will be willing/try to get new games that we can play together I have a Xbox 360 with some games but I will not get games for it as I do not use it much
i added you on steam!

Taha Mohammad

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
add me on skype Taha Mohammad, I have a deadpool photo and on steam my user is Flashot_OP!

Status
Not open for further replies.