• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Cleared 1000 views

JRuncie

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
26 videos later we've cleared the 1k view count!

We're still stuck at 18 subs, but I would rather grow organically and appreciate some of the loyal followers we seem to have developed.

For those on the channel who have been helping by writing editing articles, and offering private chat advice thank you. Hopefully you've seen an evolution over the past 26 videos.

Portajerzey

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Congrats doesn't matters the amount of sub's, as long as their loyal and watching you're content, that's all that matters, keep it up

JRuncie

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congrats doesn't matters the amount of sub's, as long as their loyal and watching you're content, that's all that matters, keep it up

Thanks, I tend to agree. I would much rather have a high view to sub ratio than a ton of subs and no views.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Excellent work. I'm with you there. Just make quality stuff and have fun doing it and do your best to put it in front of people that might like it.

Keep up the fear great work!

Reactions: JRuncie