Vlog Christmas Story Time Collab

Hello Everybody, I am thinking about posting a video telling a story about one of my Christmas experiences and i wanted to know if anyone wanted to join in. All you would have to do is film a video talking about something you've done or had happen on or around Christmas and then link everyone who wants in the deadline is 12/20/16

Last edited:
I'm down! I kinda do a thing where I draw something, like prerecorded obviously, and then I tell a story/experience as the process is going on. Is that ok? :D

Wonderful! When is the soonest you want the vid to be completed? And is it ok for us to feature a portion of your vid so our followers can see/look forward to the next person/vid?
Well my upload day is Sunday but this video should be on my channel by Tuesday and i can be the first to post and if you want to put my video clip in you can shoot me a email which is PotatoBabeCosplay@mail.com so i can send you a clip

Wonderful! When is the soonest you want the vid to be completed? And is it ok for us to feature a portion of your vid so our followers can see/look forward to the next person/vid?
yea of course you can feature a portion of my video. If you want me to feature a portion of you video in mine, my e-mail adres is: n.s.dumasy@gmail.com. I'll plan to start around Thursday with filming.

Back