Services Cheap Thumbnails, Avatars, etc.

Apoxa

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Designer
Introduction:

Hello everyone my name is Apoxa and I am an aspiring graphic design artist. For all my work I can provide it all to you for a cheap price and get it out to you in a couple of days max! I can make you a custom thumbnail, avatar, outro slide, or some channel art. My preferred mode of communication would be over skype and you can message me there and tell me what you are looking for and send me any images you want in the final product. Now time for some examples of my work!

Example Work:

Thumbnail done for Damon Stone:

Example Outro Slide:

Pricing:

All the pricing will be in a relative price range but will mostly be determined by how much work goes into the final product.

Thumbnails: 5-10$

Outro Slide: 10-15$

Channel Art: 15-20$

All pricing is negotiable but this will most likely be what I am willing to be paid for the final product.

Payment Info:

For the payment we will discuss the details in chat but I have a PayPal and the default transactions will most likely occur with that! I would show you the finished product or something close to the finished product and the request the payment before actually sending it to you for obvious reasons.

Conclusion:

So with all that said if you do wish to contact me my skype is Apoxa or you can message me on here or leave a response in the thread! With my final products I don't add any watermarks or anything and don't require you to leave a link or anything but of course it is always appreciated. :)

Apoxa

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Designer
Some updates on my work I just got two logos done for Damon Stone:

His future Minecraft series logos that he will be using:

And his logo for a future horror series he will be doing as well:

CasualQuest

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
ah right did you do the work for damon then? careful dude, asked me to do work for him then disappeared and didn't pay. people love asking me to do work for them and not paying :') its quite cringey to be honest lol

Last edited:

Apoxa

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Designer
ah right did you do the work for damon then? careful dude, asked me to do work for him then disappeared and didn't pay. people love asking me to do work for them and not paying :') its quite cringey to be honest lol
Yeah I did do work for Damon but he ended up paying me. Thanks for the heads up though.

Apoxa

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Designer
Just a little more work to add on to this post I just made a concept art for a website I'm planning to make :)

PocketPaul

PocketGamer & Professional Rambler
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey, i would like some work doing got a few ideas that id like to try if your up for it?

Reactions: Apoxa

Apoxa

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Designer
Hey, i would like some work doing got a few ideas that id like to try if your up for it?
Yeah man sounds good! Just send me a message on here or add me on Skype

PocketPaul

PocketGamer & Professional Rambler
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i currently need 50 posts to inbox you :( and im at work so cant contact you any other way! which sucks. I'm looking for someone who would like to be a regular thumbnail creator for me (payed) do you have any more examples off the thumbnails you have done ?

Apoxa

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Designer
i currently need 50 posts to inbox you :( and im at work so cant contact you any other way! which sucks. I'm looking for someone who would like to be a regular thumbnail creator for me (payed) do you have any more examples off the thumbnails you have done ?
Honestly all of my example work is up here but I can try making something for you and you can see if you like it :)