channel trailer

offbeatbryce

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
How come I don't see any famous YouTubers with trailers on their channels? I even logged out of my account so I would make sure to see them. I thought trailers were the thing that got people to subscribe.

PictureFIT

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
How come I don't see any famous YouTubers with trailers on their channels? I even logged out of my account so I would make sure to see them. I thought trailers were the thing that got people to subscribe.
Content trumps trailers. No one cares about trailers if they don't care about your content. IMO, trailers are only good for Vlog channels or some channels that aren't a clear niche.

ItsBecky

Internet Idiot who loves making people laugh
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
i personally don't want a trailer because of the autoplay feature and i visit my own channel a lot, just to check on how things are going, and tbh that is the other reason because none of the famous ones seem to do it either, i also see them as a bit annoying as well depends how well made they are, sometimes a simple intro on videos you upload is enough

Stanky Dan

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I had a channel trailer...it didn't work. People want to see what you have, not what you plan to have.

MagikMike

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Yeah, and if I'm not mistaken the channel trailer takes the spot on your channel of an actual video right? So I don't think it's worth it.