Channel Review

LadyAiluro

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello fellow YT Talkers,

I've been working on improving my channel and videos, so I'm at this point of wondering if there is anything else I could do to improve. i know there is always something, but I would love to hear any comments, suggestions, anything you can think of.

Thank you so much in advance :wavespin:

My Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNfvgC2jQP6RtLwOB8unofg

Winger94

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello lady! I watched you channel in general and congratz for the size you reached! Basically our channels have the same age but you managed to do much better xD. Anyway I looked at your latest Amnesia video and nothing to say about video and audio quality!
Maybe you can improve a bit with the SEO:
1)for the title nothing to say, maybe you can try to put the name of the first and then the name of the video;
2)for the description you can do much better than this! Add all the informations you can, related to the video and the game in general (you can use Steam's description for example, in that way you add keywords!)
3) For the tags they are many but along with some generic ones (that I think can be useful, despite what other people think) you should use some more game specific ones so you can try bu typing the name of the game in the youtube search bar and look at the automatic suggestions (those are popular searches and they can be used!) or also you can download Tbebuddy, a chrome extension that can show other videos tags so you can have an idea!

But besides this you had a pretty solid growth so keep at it!

Reactions: LadyAiluro

LadyAiluro

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thank you for the feedback ;D
I will spend today on improving my descriptions and look on google searches for better keywords. I do admit SEO and Advertising is my nemesis, but they are the 2 biggest ones we all have to learn and master to succeed in the huge YT world.

Reactions: Winger94

Coffee Nova

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thank you for the feedback ;D
I will spend today on improving my descriptions and look on google searches for better keywords. I do admit SEO and Advertising is my nemesis, but they are the 2 biggest ones we all have to learn and master to succeed in the huge YT world.
I don't know if this helps you any, but lately I've been using Google's Keyword Planner to help come up with tags. It can show you search rankings as well as how competitive the tag is.

LadyAiluro

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That is a pretty nice tool, bookmarked it for future use, Thank You!

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
I'm not familiar with the games, so I can't comment on it. But you could add transitions, you could put the logo over a colored background and, depending on your editor, you could trim the extra space of your face came to make a tighter shot,. Also there's water marks, and fill your description with as much text as you can,those help when searching. Good luck, see ya around

LadyAiluro

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thank you for the feedback ;) My editor isn't advanced at all to be honest, so i will have to save up to be able to do cooler stuffs.

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
There are free options. Like the photoshop trial for 30 days that you can use, make a lot of stuff and let it expire ..