Channel Review : What can I do better to get more subs

k3rbs

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey what's up guys. So i'm a pretty small youtuber with only 7 subs and I haven't grown any in 2 weeks. Is there anything I can do better with my channel, videos and other things to get back rolling again? Thanks, let me know what you think of my channel down below!

Brigadier Glyte

Reaction score
My first impression from your channel is that video titles feel very forced. BEST X 2016 is bait at best, unclickable at worst. As for four exclamation marks after the title of an update video, or bland titles in the name of SEO, it just isn't working. At this point, I haven't clicked on any of your videos, and I already want to leave the channel. Given that your thumbnails are serviceable, but mediocre at best, you've got a while to go. SEO is all well and good, but it just feels like you're trying waaaaaaaay too hard. Take a brief look at my channel. Succinct, no excess capital letters or exclamation marks, but still appealing to click on. That's really what you should address first before I even take a look at your videos.

newage

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
The font kinda sucks on the thumbnails. Looks like something a child would make.

k3rbs

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
alright thanks for the feedback. if you don't mind me asking what do you use to create your thumbnails?

newage

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Adobe Fireworks with multiple layers. I have a template file that I use for branding purposes.

Flash Cake

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
First - You need better Thumbnails. Use more bright and contrasting colours.
Second - Find a better method of recording audio. If you have a recent model phone and you aren't recording with that, try it. Currently it sounds like you're recording through a webcam and you aren't editing the audio at all.
Finally - Try to make yourself a little more unique. This kind of channel is all over YouTube so you'll have a lot of competition.
Hope this helps.

Xanderin

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
my advice is to use advising i'm small channel as well and it seems to be helping me out quite a bit

k3rbs

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thanks for all the replies so far, you've really helped me out!

Belak

Reaction score
pixlr is really good for making better thumbnails and sadly you will not grow constantly not for quite a while it can take years to get a loyal following some people are better and luckier but sadly it doesnt grow overnight