CHANNEL REVIEW PLEASE?

Rad

Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
My channel is new and the link is on my profile to my new video, I just want to know what could I improve?

Rad

Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I know that's why I highlighted the fact that it's on my profile instead

Divine Authority

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Nice video you got there. Not many issue I would see. Audio can be hear clearly, music not too loud and overlap your voice and good editing skills. However, about the giveaway you are doing. Are you sure it a good idea for people to participate in the giveaway is to subscribe your channel? There will be people that subscribe just for the sake of the giveaway and if they don't they will unsubscribe. Subscribers will come along the way as long as you keep producing quality content video.

JennyAndAlex

Reaction score
I think audio is really the first thing that we can tackle. I have a hard time hearing throughout the Christmas giveaway and the latest video in Nov... our channel is new too so we totally understand the struggle you have. Let's all improve and get better in 2019!

Elderberry

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Awesome video! I think the video is great, you may want to have the camera on something that stays still. Other than that, the audio and music is great. Just continue to post consistently and promote and you should be fine.