Gaming CANCEROUS DUO COMBINE TO MEME

SheepDreams

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello people i'm Sheepy! Just looking for a fun gaming session! Those that suck at comedy can still join! We can do all sorts of games pc and ps4. Everyone is welcome guys, girls, men, woman, Apache helicopters, toasters. Together we shall rank in the algorithm of youtube and become the ultimate meme! Sub count does not matter to me. Let me know if you're interested. :D
:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

MattTries

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I am really interested in this lol. Memes are my life and i feel i could have a good duo with you.

Techicvi

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
I'm up for it my psn is fastfire95

SheepDreams

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Okay lets get it boisss. I got that discord. Hit me up on psn as well december_dragon

Abovix

Reaction score
Hello I just want to start on YT I dont know if its appropriate of me to ask but I would like to play with you guys. I have semi decent mic and a good PC can handle almost all games. What do you say, I like to have fun and stuff so at least we would be having a good time.

SheepDreams

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello I just want to start on YT I dont know if its appropriate of me to ask but I would like to play with you guys. I have semi decent mic and a good PC can handle almost all games. What do you say, I like to have fun and stuff so at least we would be having a good time.
Sure my dude come along.

Sansci

Reaction score
Hell ye[DOUBLEPOST=1497530868,1497530800][/DOUBLEPOST]Discord?