Can i get Monetisation

MaxAudience

Reaction score
Hi, i am new to youtube. I have doubt to clear. Am palnning to start two more channels under my single google account with different presenters. Can i get monetisation approval

mirrorlessNY(youtuber)

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Hi, welcome to the forum & congrats on 1st post. That is an interesting question, do you have enough subscribers for monetization? Btw Here are a few forum tips
You can make it easier for everyone here to find your channel by putting a link under name(age) like under mine TO THE LEFT OF THIS MSG - read my signature on HOW TO below this msg
Also have a loot at FORUM RULES https://yttalk.com/threads/yttalk-rules-quick-and-easy-to-read.127266/

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the monetization forum. :)

LandyVlad

Super Poster
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hi, i am new to youtube. I have doubt to clear. Am palnning to start two more channels under my single google account with different presenters. Can i get monetisation approval
We can't possibly know, other than to suggest you read YouTube's policies and conditions on monetisation.

Then you'll need to have sufficient subscribers and views in a 12 month period to apply for monetisation.

Go into Youtube and on the LHS menu, scroll down and select help. Then search "YouTube channel monetization policies" and it will provide the links to all the relevant information for you :)

ThriftyAV

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Each channel you start will have to qualify for monetization on it's own merit. For example, I have four YouTube channels, including my original account from 2006. These are all under the same Google account. The only channel that meets the Youtube requirements for the Partnership Program, and the only channel that is monetized, is ThriftyAV.