Can anyone help me?

I have just started out on youtube, I'm struggling to get much views or subs, does anyone know of any techniques on how to raise the numbers? i work hard on my videos.
Thank you!!

I have just started out on youtube, I'm struggling to get much views or subs, does anyone know of any techniques on how to raise the numbers? i work hard on my videos.
Thank you!!
Learn to tag your videos properly and make funny and eyecatching thumbnails, and just keep going you will eventually start getting views and subs :D

Thank you!!

Nice channel man I subbed to you also I would say just keep doing what your doing don't worry so much about the views and subs if you are enjoying what your doing in time those things will come. also getting involved in the forums and community can be a good way to help you as well good luck buddy!

Hello and welcome! :)
There are a lot of ways to improve the amount of views on your videos. Signing up on these forums was a great first step. Other ways are using a good title, tags and description, as well as using a thumbnail that people would like to click on. By just browsing through these forums, you should get a good feel for what will help.

I just got done reading this topic on SEO (search engine optimization), which contained a lot of good tips. It's in this forum so it can be found easily. (I would post a link, but the forum won't allow that here).

And then there are the stickies, which are useful as well.
I would recommend starting out there. Good luck on your YouTube journey. And remember, you have got greatness within you ;)

The best thing is to make friends with other channels your size, watch and engage with each others' content.
Work on t/t/d/cc; and thumbnails to current trends.
Do you have any social media audiences already built anywhere you can entice over?
Keep making videos, study analytics for optimal number per week. Perhaps 3-4 would be ideal.
Determine where your viewers are coming in from now - is it search, external, suggested? Target those.
Good luck

Back