Can a network help me monitize when Youtube won't?

Tasmainia300

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
Hey there, I'm in a sort of predicament and wanted some advice. Recently Google added a feature allowing you to see if your videos have limited or no ads on them for being "not advertiser friendly". I just noticed that a decent portion of my videos were affected. I make gaming comedy videos, and, with very few exceptions, my videos have almost no reason to be demonetized save for sporadic foul language, all of which is in the context of the game and comedic emphasis.

I've requested manual reviews for most of the affected videos (which include things like Gmod Meth Rp, a silly game mode that no advertiser in their right mind would demonetize at face value), but I'm thinking ahead to the worst case scenario.

My second most-popular video received 38k views in the last 28 days, but only received an estimated $1.12 in ad revenue. CPM for the video is high, but monetized playbacks are insanely low. Youtube claims my video has limited or no ads. For context, before all the ad drama, in 2016, this video made almost a 1:1 ratio in views to revenue; making $19 for 21k views in the first 30 days.

The video in question is a comedy video in the game Garry's Mod, where we run from scary invincible enemies on a Sandbox map. We make up a story with it as we go, and it's mostly improv humor. The video has no sensitive topics within and expletives and foul language are used sparingly.

So this brings me to my main point, I've heard that certain networks help sell ad space on their partners videos, is it possible to find a network that can help me monetize my videos effectively again seeing as I really do believe they are perfectly appropriate for ads. Does anyone have any suggestions for Networks I could look into, or any general tips or advice?

Thanks in advance![DOUBLEPOST=1502262433,1502255385][/DOUBLEPOST]Great news, after requesting a manual review for a few of the affected videos, all but one were restored to "suitable for all advertisers" status. I still would like to look into this network thing though.

Reaction score
Networks do not decide where ads are placed unless your a BIG channel then SOME networks can contact advertisers personally but that is very rare.Youtube wants everyone to make disney content,they seem to be targeting people under 13. I'm interested in if they allow ads on famous musicians..

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Recently Google added a feature allowing you to see if your videos have limited or no ads on them for being "not advertiser friendly".
Glad to hear you have got it sorted - I am interested to learn more about the above?