Camera like CrashCourse World History

SwipeAttack

Hi everyone, I'm about to start an educational youtube series, that will be similar to crashcourse in that its educational in nature and will use infinite white for A role (crash course world history by the green brothers). I bought a PC that can edit 4k and 3 point lighting set up via amazon and a lapel mic. all thats left is the camera. I want to buy a 4k camera because i want to be able to zoom in and out in post without losing too much quality. I'll be uploading in 1080p. its my understanding that a 4k camera would allow me to do this. However, I'm not sure which 4k camera to buy. I've narrowed it down to either a 600 dollar panasonic lumix g7 or a ThiEYE T5e for alittle over 100 bucks. the 7g has a ton of features but i dont think i need them. my garage will be a closed set and ill be doing infinite white and all i really need is high quality clean footage that i can zoom in and out of during post. should i shell out the extra 500 bucks or am i ok with the ThiEYE T5e. what kind of camera and set up do i need to get the same production value that crash course has.

I'd greatly appreciate any advice. and thank you all for reading.

Back