Other Calling all content creators!

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Liam and recently I started Youth For Clean Media! We are a group of kids who want to bring together anyone and everyone who makes clean stuff! Here is a little bit about my channel and the requirements:

Channel Type: Community/Collab (I promise that it is not an MCN)

Type of Collab: If your channel is clean, then I would love to collab with you! At the moment we are not accepting gaming collabs, (as in video games, if you are a gaming channel that does other stuff or plays physical games such as board games or toys then you're good) but other than that (after a review of your channel) everything else is good!

Amount of Subs: 52 with a Facebook, Gab, and Twitter Page.

Why Should you collab with me: No, this is NOT an MCN. All I ask in return is that you tell people about us. We'll both get subs from this and as our channel grows yours will as well!

Requirments:

Must not have these things as a part of their videos:

1. swear at all in your videos (this includes small ones like h*ll and d*mn, if all you had was a minor one from a video from a long time ago then you're good.)
2. use the Lord's name in vain? (this would mean saying G*d J*sus)
3. anything political (this could mean that you have said repeatedly that you support a cause, or are against one)
4. any sexual content (this could mean anything from more far-out stuff to simple a joke)

If you are interested and follow these rules, then please let us know! We're always looking for new channels to collab with!

Reactions: Wanderfresh

ChinaRhirm

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
I already read about this in that thread about DF Adventure mode-like and was immediately hooked on the project Could I make a small donation?
I'd love to help keep you motivated

Reactions: Wanderfresh

Wanderfresh

Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
Hi, my name is Liam and recently I started Youth For Clean Media! We are a group of kids who want to bring together anyone and everyone who makes clean stuff! Here is a little bit about my channel and the requirements:

Channel Type: Community/Collab (I promise that it is not an MCN)

Type of Collab: If your channel is clean, then I would love to collab with you! At the moment we are not accepting gaming collabs, (as in video games, if you are a gaming channel that does other stuff or plays physical games such as board games or toys then you're good) but other than that (after a review of your channel) everything else is good!

Amount of Subs: 52 with a Facebook, Gab, and Twitter Page.

Why Should you collab with me: No, this is NOT an MCN. All I ask in return is that you tell people about us. We'll both get subs from this and as our channel grows yours will as well!

Requirments:

Must not have these things as a part of their videos:

1. swear at all in your videos (this includes small ones like h*ll and d*mn, if all you had was a minor one from a video from a long time ago then you're good.)
2. use the Lord's name in vain? (this would mean saying G*d J*sus)
3. anything political (this could mean that you have said repeatedly that you support a cause, or are against one)
4. any sexual content (this could mean anything from more far-out stuff to simple a joke)

If you are interested and follow these rules, then please let us know! We're always looking for new channels to collab with!
Hey bud would love to collaborate where are y’all located? We are vloggers that explore mostly in Los Angeles and around there. Check out our channel, we are definitely family friendly.
Dave

Kevin27

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm also doing stuff like that and I also read out all of your rules and I'm good with them and would be glad to collaborate with you guys but also you can watch out my channel "App_galaxy" as it is with the underscore...or use "appgalaxy27@gmail.com" for more YouTube stuff like and breaking the algorithm and the like...
It's my glad to hear something back from you
Your's faithfully
Kevin