BULLY! Don't call it a comeback!

ProfessionalRik

Gaming Culture's Icon
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I haven't made a let's play since September but I was super excited to make this one!
Lemme get dem likes, comments, and subs, boiiiiiiii.
...Ya know, cuz ya like me.

Reactions: ColdCoastGaming

ColdCoastGaming

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey man, I remember this game from years ago! Never got the chance to play it myself. I remember it being hella controversial at the time of release but...Rockstar so :)

Not that I'm in any position to give advice, being the YouTube Noob that I am, but one thing I noticed was that the game audio was really high and the mic was not so high. Wanna hear you talk, mate! What game capture software do you use?

Reactions: ProfessionalRik

ProfessionalRik

Gaming Culture's Icon
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey man, I remember this game from years ago! Never got the chance to play it myself. I remember it being hella controversial at the time of release but...Rockstar so :)

Not that I'm in any position to give advice, being the YouTube Noob that I am, but one thing I noticed was that the game audio was really high and the mic was not so high. Wanna hear you talk, mate! What game capture software do you use?
Lolol, I um, don't. What you're seeing is an edited version of my stream.
It's...weird, but you gotta do what you gotta do when you've got a dream, right?
I can't afford a capture device and my PC would probably die if I tried to do too much at once.

I noticed the game volume at the beginning was up a little high too, need to fix that in the future.

I appreciate you checkin' it out though!
And since you never got to play it yourself, I've got one more reason to finish the game now.