WightManater
I've Got It
I sort of have a problem with big youtubers not helping smaller youtubers out. I know this seems stubborn but if say someone for example, we will call him "Bob". Ok so Bob works hard on his channel trying to reach out to people and he puts effort into all his videos, they are funny and unique, but his channel is not growing and his view count is low. Bob gets frustrated with the lack of channel growth. But what if Bob tries to reach out to a bigger youtuber. His thoughts where that he could maybe be in one video and everyone will look at his channel and realise that "hey this guy is funny i will subscribe". Now Bob is happy and his channel is growing on its own. So as you see Big youtubers may have power to help other people out. I'm not just saying like anyone can do it, but people who has funny unique content. The bib problem really is contacting them. But would they even help us out is the question?

