Best Times To Upload Videos

I have over 5000 subscribers so I think I can determine quite well whether it makes a difference what time I upload a video.
My experience so far: It doesn't matter.
The subscribers will watch the video, no matter whether it was uploaded 3 minutes ago or 12 hours ago.
The amount of subscribers that watch a video within the first 48 hours does not depend on the time I uploaded the video.
They will simply watch it the next time they come online.
But if a subscriber didn't watch the video within the first 48 hours, he will most probably not watch it at all.

From the perspective of youtube viewer and creator I never considered "best time to upload" as I just watch videos when I can. I am not waiting with a timer for new videos from youtubers I like.

Wazzzup yttalkers =)

So I have been trying my nest to follow my schedule of uploading everyweek on the same days Monday and Friday but should I upload them at a certain time??? Took me forever to edit.. I uploaded 3 videos on Monday one was like around 4 and the other 2 after editing everything finally got around to uploading around 9 to 10 at night.. Do you think I should start making my videos ahead of time that way everything is set up so when I am ready to make video public should it be on the same time.. Thanks
My schedule is pretty erratic due to my work schedule calling for day and night shifts so for me, I upload whenever I can. I will upload daily, usually between 2 - 4 times and even 5 times occasionally.

Back