Best Day To Post a Video

The_Man_XX

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I was wondering which day of the week is the best to post a YouTube video. So that you can get the most views on it.
Which day of the week do you post your videos?

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think it depends on your audience... I post my videos whenever the are ready but if you know tubebuddy you can try to use that. Tubebuddy has a function that shows the right time for you to upload your videos.......How they figure it out I dont know but my guess is that it has to do with your channel analytics

Reactions: The_Man_XX

The_Man_XX

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think it depends on your audience... I post my videos whenever the are ready but if you know tubebuddy you can try to use that. Tubebuddy has a function that shows the right time for you to upload your videos.......How they figure it out I dont know but my guess is that it has to do with your channel analytics
Thanks i usually post on Saturdays so that i have a regular schedule but some videos do well on that day and some others don't

Br1anL

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I usually post on Wednesdays after work sometime ~6pm est? From then until Friday I average 60-65 views, not alot but my channel is super small so anything is better than nothing for me =] Not sure if that helps you or not.

PopsLetsPlay

UBER Gamer
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
I use TubeBuddy..well not so much anymore because the tag generator is completely broke. It does have a feature that shows you when your audience is most active though. My personal best upload time is 3pm, any day of the week.

I'm guessing because school is out, or people are getting home from work

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the strategy / technique forum. :)

Just use your realtime views to identify the times of the peaks and troughs. The peaks and troughs will be at the same times every day, so then use the normal analytics to identify which day of the week is busiest for you. You then have the peak time and day.

Heather White

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have been posting twice a week instead of one time and have doubled my views! I post Monday and Friday and this seems like a good strategy. You can of course play with this and experiment with different days and time of the day.

Tiffiney

Reaction score
I was wondering which day of the week is the best to post a YouTube video. So that you can get the most views on it.
Which day of the week do you post your videos?
Hey Yes, I was going to tell you to try Tube Buddy. It tells you based on your audience when the best time to post is.

Tiffiney

Reaction score
I have been posting twice a week instead of one time and have doubled my views! I post Monday and Friday and this seems like a good strategy. You can of course play with this and experiment with different days and time of the day.
I choose to upload at least 2 to 3 times a week. You can see which days have the higher sub viewing count.

The_Man_XX

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Moved to the strategy / technique forum. :)

Just use your realtime views to identify the times of the peaks and troughs. The peaks and troughs will be at the same times every day, so then use the normal analytics to identify which day of the week is busiest for you. You then have the peak time and day.
Thanks

Reactions: Crown