LukeN94

Reaction score
Hey guys you probably see this a lot but I thought I would see how this goes.
For about 3 years now all I've wanted to do is YouTube gaming and I've finally started I've uploaded about 4/5 videos yet I'm not getting any views what do I need to do to promote

My YouTube is Gaming Luke

Kyle GWG

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I believe I found your channel, which is channel/UCrOcdTdp4Z8uGjuauImNmyg in case anyone else wants to look at it (Your link in your signature did not work). Your channel has only four videos that have been up for a day. You have to give it more time.

Admittedly I was a little surprised as you sound really natural at this, especially for someone who has only been uploading for a day, so kudos to you. Video quality looked good, commentary was pretty good as well. You will want to do some serious research on this site about growing a YouTube channel.

Tranxify

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
For your channel art, which includes the profile picture, banner and thumbnails. All of them are quite good. The logo and banner are consistent with each other. What I would suggest though, is to add an outro, but again, that falls to personal preference.

Now you have uploaded 4 videos till now, 3 of which were AC Blackflag. When I do reviews for other channels and give feedback, I am always honest, and this is what I am going to do now. If you are uploading a walkthrough to a game, which is who knows how long old now. Probably not many people will be interested in it. Everything is developing quickly now, and a 1-year-old game, especially from a franchise like AC or BO or Call of Duty, is quickly forgotten. If you want to upload walkthroughs, then you have to do so to newer games. Keep in mind that walkthrough channels are all over Youtube and that just reduces your chance even more.

However, if you think that you have what it takes to stand out in between all the other walkthrough channel. I would suggest sharing your channel with people you know. Your friends, family, relatives, people you see. The most powerful type of advertisement imo is the face to face or one to one advertisement. Reason is, you are facing that potential subscriber. You are able to convince him of your opinion and immediately, you can see his reaction. Is he impressed? Does he care?

So to conclude and precisely answer your question. To advertise your channel, I would suggest talking about it with friends and who you know. Is a walkthrough channel the best option for you out there? Maybe, but keep in mind that the challenge and competition is extremely high. That was it pretty much! What do you think of my feedback? Did it help? If it did, I would really appreciate it if you have a look by my channel and leave me feedback as well. Good luck!

coliwob

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I believe I found your channel, which is channel/UCrOcdTdp4Z8uGjuauImNmyg in case anyone else wants to look at it (Your link in your signature did not work). Your channel has only four videos that have been up for a day. You have to give it more time.

Admittedly I was a little surprised as you sound really natural at this, especially for someone who has only been uploading for a day, so kudos to you. Video quality looked good, commentary was pretty good as well. You will want to do some serious research on this site about growing a YouTube channel.
Every time, could't the bit where you put that in be redesigned, I did it, this guy did it, It'll probably happen to me again next time I do it.