Been Working on a Thumbnail for my next Dead Space Part any opinions? (KENESIS OVERWHELMING)

I'm liking it man i'd keep it as is its poppin. I personally don't pay attention to small things as thumbnails are small anyway

Hey can you delete every thread I've made up to This point. There is a guy that won't quit harassing me and I'm done with yttalk I messed up posting in the wrong forums I want to just clean it up

If your in the YT game you are going to have to learn that some people just wont like you. You need to develop a tougher skin. I wish you the best of luck

If your in the YT game you are going to have to learn that some people just wont like you. You need to develop a tougher skin. I wish you the best of luck
Yeah I learned that yesterday and moved on? The whole situation was taken care of and I learned from it so its all good. I just tend to take things too personal and I'm learning to not to. Thank you though.

In my opinion, the thumbnail seems a bit dark (color wise). But as someone else pointed, it's a thumbnail, so I wouldn't sweat it. Overall, It looks good.

Back