Been Working on a Thumbnail for my next Dead Space Part any opinions? (KENESIS OVERWHELMING)

NurseGray

The Swole Nurse
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If you can find a .png of the overlays instead of cutting them out. It would look a little better IMO

Reactions: Chaotic

AlexGotBeats

Blessed & Cursed
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I'm liking it man i'd keep it as is its poppin. I personally don't pay attention to small things as thumbnails are small anyway

NurseGray

The Swole Nurse
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey can you delete every thread I've made up to This point. There is a guy that won't quit harassing me and I'm done with yttalk I messed up posting in the wrong forums I want to just clean it up
If your in the YT game you are going to have to learn that some people just wont like you. You need to develop a tougher skin. I wish you the best of luck

Chaotic

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If your in the YT game you are going to have to learn that some people just wont like you. You need to develop a tougher skin. I wish you the best of luck
Yeah I learned that yesterday and moved on? The whole situation was taken care of and I learned from it so its all good. I just tend to take things too personal and I'm learning to not to. Thank you though.

wufu

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
In my opinion, the thumbnail seems a bit dark (color wise). But as someone else pointed, it's a thumbnail, so I wouldn't sweat it. Overall, It looks good.

Reactions: Chaotic