Be as brutally honest as you'd like!

Christoverse

Hey everyone, Christoverse here.

I've been posting/slowly narrowing down my channel content for the last 5 months, and I wanted to get some feedback on its current state.

At the moment, I'm at 212 subs/10K views and would love any input that could help me grow as well as improve my channel even more.

Remember, don't hold back! I appreciate all of your time and consideration in advance. Thank you very much Yttalk friends!

It looks very well done, better than half the stuff on here! At 10k views, if all of your subs watch each video, then you'll just grow and grow. The best advice I can give is be more search able. Your titles are too generic, they could be used as text in the thumbnail, with something more specific and catching to w rite for the link. For example, the time I got arrested, should go in the thumb. And maybe something funnier like, cops are crazy, in the link. It might help you be found easier. Good luck. Keep it up

It looks very well done, better than half the stuff on here! At 10k views, if all of your subs watch each video, then you'll just grow and grow. The best advice I can give is be more search able. Your titles are too generic, they could be used as text in the thumbnail, with something more specific and catching to w rite for the link. For example, the time I got arrested, should go in the thumb. And maybe something funnier like, cops are crazy, in the link. It might help you be found easier. Good luck. Keep it up

@Gaijillionaire Thank you very much for the feedback! I actually haven't heard this before, and you're absolutely right. Will get on changing up the titles. Are the thumbnails themselves good to keep the way they are?

It looks very well build! I think that you will grow. Your titles are too generic.The only thing that i would suggest you if finding and adding more tags that will skyrocket your engagement.

It looks very well build! I think that you will grow. Your titles are too generic.The only thing that i would suggest you if finding and adding more tags that will skyrocket your engagement.

Thank you @TheMatrixWarrior . I fixed up most of the titles! In terms of hashtags, I usually put relevant ones. Any suggestions for catchy ones? Also, I had asked the guy above you, but do my thumbnails themselves work? Thanks again!

About catchy tags i'd suggest betterwaytoweb .com and about the thumbnails , i think they work on their own[DOUBLEPOST=1465413602,1465413584][/DOUBLEPOST]up for a collab?

Hey Christoverse,

I enjoy your content for what it is and I enjoy the engagement. I've known you for a bit so I am a bit biased but like others have mentioned, the titles aren't very searchable and thumbnails are important. You're on the right track and as always, reach out when you want feedback. Take care.

Back