Other Banding Together :D

Conight

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Me & TheUnfittingKey have decided to try and make some Youtube friends to help increase knowledge, help eachother grow and generally have fun creating with others, talk about your content and try and create a type of, community!

People of every content genre is perfect as the broader horizon of content the better :D

Preferably we would like you to have a similar sized channel to us, as we don't want to drag anybody and/or be dragged. However if your substantially lower or higher but your quite serious with your content and your content has passion and effort in it maybe we can still work something out :D (the whole subscriber cap is to try and justify the content quality if you understand ^^)

Preferably in the age group of 16 - 26 I understand the age limits on YTtalk is very broad ^^

Thanks please reply :D

\(O.O)/

Last edited:
Reactions: Commander Skull

Keys

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yes! What a great idea! (I'm Keys, hi) We'd like to meet those who are serious with their YouTube and want to join our little friendship circle :) Please don't be shy to talk to us!

Reactions: Conight

Commander Skull

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Reviewer, Cartoonist, Animator
This sounds quite interesting. If you want look me up on skype: skeleton_123

Inspirare

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey! My subscriber count isn't as high as yours (not an entirely new channel either) are but I do feel like I make some quality content which can add value to your cause. I'd appreciate it if you could check out my channel and let me know what you think :)

MagesticDragon

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think what you're doing is great! I'm not so sure myself if I would join at the moment, but some day in the future

Emily Pruna

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'd love to make new youtuber friends! What can I do? How can I help?