Back from break and would love your thoughts on my latest video!

javacentral

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Did a how to on frothing and steaming milk for coffee. I thought it was pretty quick and to the point and was pretty darn spiffy. What do you think?

Stephen1987

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Sweet, cute, good audio, too the point..

Other than an intro (a few seconds or so introducing you) and the advice to add some lighting to your video (as it was all a little dark) I cannot give you notes

javacentral

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sweet, cute, good audio, too the point..

Other than an intro (a few seconds or so introducing you) and the advice to add some lighting to your video (as it was all a little dark) I cannot give you notes
Awesome sauce! Thanks so much. I've never really gotten lighting down for videos thus far and I usually have an intro. For this video I wanted to leave it out just so I can hop right into the content. I'll definitely work on the lighting though. Thanks so much!

Stephen1987

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
No worries man, happy to help, a spotlight and a backlight is pretty simple to do and makes any video look much better, you can do it with desk lamps and table lamps if need be :)

javacentral

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
No worries man, happy to help, a spotlight and a backlight is pretty simple to do and makes any video look much better, you can do it with desk lamps and table lamps if need be :)
Ah so that's how you do it? Well dang if I knew it was that easy then I'd have done that a long time ago! Thanks dude!

Stephen1987

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm no expert but I looked up couple of how to videos and the light on me has never been an issue in my videos :) You can obviously spend lots and go all in with high level kit, but when your doing something as intimate as your videos your will be fine with some of the basic stuff :)