Attract Certain Viewers

CaptainDelugo

Even Blackbeard is scared of me!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Ahoy y'all.

As you might have seen I am doing an interactive series this 2016, and I am starting ASAP, but I am trying to involve my viewers in it by letting them decide outcomes of cliffhangers, things that happen in an episode and I'm going to play along that.

But the problem is, my viewers do not comment on my videos alot neither do I really have alot of viewers.
I can certainly imagine that people would love to participate in videos where they can truly interact, so my question is, how could I attract these viewers, how can I let them know that there's gonna be an epic series where they can REALLY involve and change the outcome...

I hope some of you got some good advice :)
Thanks in advance,

Regards
Your Captain

Roosterxbros

Reaction score
To get more people watching i recommend you use fun and eye catching thumb nails! this has helped me get more viewers and also say what you want to ask your audience at the start or the end of the video the start is the best because even people who click off will still hear your messages heres some examples of my thumbnails!
Hope this helps!:)

Attachments

Reactions: CaptainDelugo

Roosterxbros

Reaction score
Also download something called "TubeBuddy" it shows you what tags are trending and also the best tags to attract new traffic

Reactions: CaptainDelugo

CaptainDelugo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
To get more people watching i recommend you use fun and eye catching thumb nails! this has helped me get more viewers and also say what you want to ask your audience at the start or the end of the video the start is the best because even people who click off will still hear your messages heres some examples of my thumbnails!
Hope this helps!:)
Thanks for that and I appreciate that but I do not think that that alone will help me inform viewers :)

Reactions: Roosterxbros

videoholics

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Try with the channel trailer. I've just visited your channel and from what i've saw its like a game play channel.
Really liked your idea which you are describing here.
But a new visitor wont be able to ques what you are planning from the channel videos and art i've saw.

CaptainDelugo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Try with the channel trailer. I've just visited your channel and from what i've saw its like a game play channel.
Really liked your idea which you are describing here.
But a new visitor wont be able to ques what you are planning from the channel videos and art i've saw.
Thank you kindly and yeah I will improve on that :)

Reactions: videoholics