Attention?

sequan123

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
does emailing a youtubers on their gmail is a great idea?

Reactions: Voov
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm confused as to what you mean. Are you asking whether emailing a popular youtuber is worth the effort? Most popular youtubers wouldn't have the time, I don't think, to answer all the emails they get from fans.

NotSoMartin

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Sounds a bit too desperate and unprofessional to me. Any old Joe could write an email, chances are they won't bother with it.

Better idea would be to see if they have a PO box and then write them a handwritten letter. Looks very friendly and shows you've put effort into it, making them feel obliged to reply :)

TheDutchTexan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
does emailing a youtubers on their gmail is a great idea?
Absolutely NOT if it's asking for a shoutout. That would be unprofessional and self destructive.

Questions however are fine, no one is going to bite your head off for a question. At least, I wouldn't. But I am also not a huge YouTuber.

iMSaiyan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Yeah big YouTubers don't have time to do all that BS...only time I'd see them promote anyone is a real good IRL friend, and not even a shout-out like include them in their video or something is what they would do. Or collaborate with them..and that's only in real life best friends lol

Voov

Promotion platform for creators just like you
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It depends on the purpose of the mail, and how big the channel is. I've managed to contact relatively big channels, between 50-100 thousand subscribers, but never higher than that. Although it is worth the try, if it's something that you think will interest them :)

Lightsen

Animation Yey!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
the only people that email me are networks lol.
there's no harm In trying, I know a few that read their mail, but if their subs are in the millions it's probably not worth it as they likely get spammed a ton