As a Gaming channel, where do you stream?

What do you prefer?

• Twitch All the way!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Aaron Mendoza

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am wondering if i should stream to YTGaming because it is small, and Stream goes to my YouTube channel after.

I know twitch can do it too, but you have a time limit. Anyways i have 1k and alot are inactive, or eventually watch. I want to start live streaming with facecam and everything, should i go on twitch? or YouTube?

YouTube they get notifications, on twitch i can start my own community on there and have two. Twithc is also bigger but there are more dead channels, youtube is small you can find more small streams easier like mine.

I just need help i want to stream like WW2 BETA, or CS:GO

DaffyLuv

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
you should try youtube because even when i stream i have people that simply just watch and u will get more views

Reactions: Aaron Mendoza

Aaron Mendoza

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
you should try youtube because even when i stream i have people that simply just watch and u will get more views
Thank you, was wondering what to do. I will test both but probably try youtube tonight and see how it goes.

Reactions: DaffyLuv

VRONA

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I stream all my streams to YouTube, Twitch, and Mixer, all at the same time.

Sunsbookishgamesx

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer
I am wondering if i should stream to YTGaming because it is small, and Stream goes to my YouTube channel after.

I know twitch can do it too, but you have a time limit. Anyways i have 1k and alot are inactive, or eventually watch. I want to start live streaming with facecam and everything, should i go on twitch? or YouTube?

YouTube they get notifications, on twitch i can start my own community on there and have two. Twithc is also bigger but there are more dead channels, youtube is small you can find more small streams easier like mine.

I just need help i want to stream like WW2 BETA, or CS:GO

youtube and twitch x

Reactions: Aaron Mendoza

Aaron Mendoza

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I stream all my streams to YouTube, Twitch, and Mixer, all at the same time.
How? Do you run multiple OBS at once? Also, how do you interact with them in the chat?

VRONA

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
How? Do you run multiple OBS at once? Also, how do you interact with them in the chat?
I use a service called Restream.io. That's it. Just press start stream on OBS and Restream does the rest. Plus I have no chat to interact with so that's no issue.