Comedy Arizona Prank/Comedy Collaboration

GilstrapTV

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello, I started my YouTube channel 2 months ago and I Love it! The only problem I have run into is that its hard with only one person at times. I was curious if there is anyone else in Arizona (I do not mind driving) that would be interested in collaborating at least every other week. We could help build one another's channels. I have all of the audio and video equipment needed for my channel so I would not need your equipment either. My channel name is GilstrapTV and I have 2 pranks up right now and I have a few on the way in editing right now.

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hello, I started my YouTube channel 2 months ago and I Love it! The only problem I have run into is that its hard with only one person at times. I was curious if there is anyone else in Arizona (I do not mind driving) that would be interested in collaborating at least every other week. We could help build one another's channels. I have all of the audio and video equipment needed for my channel so I would not need your equipment either. My channel name is GilstrapTV and I have 2 pranks up right now and I have a few on the way in editing right now.
What part of Arizona are you in? I can't find your channel too BTW.

Reactions: GilstrapTV

GilstrapTV

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey there, I finally figured out how to get back to this page haha. You had said that you had some crazy ideas? I hope I can do them to your standards :)

GilstrapTV

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What part of Arizona are you in? I can't find your channel too BTW.
I tried to start a conversation with you but for some reason it will not let me, so I sent you a message on YouTube instead