Are you using CTAs on your channel?

Shawn Gossman

Reaction score
BINGE POSTING
CTA stands for Call-To-Action for those of you who don't know what it is. It is a strategy that activates immediate response on a website. Basically you are telling the viewer to do something right now in hopes that they will do it immediately in order to benefit your channel in some way.

Are any of you using CTA for your channels? What innovating methods are you practicing to make CTA work on your channel or even each individual video that you are uploading?

hatlesschimp

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If you ever watched Honest Trailers video you will see often he calls out Films for repeative dialog. Its because viewers have to be told many times what to think. Like someone will say in a film "we need to burn a cat to save the world" and he will show that same sentece repeated 10 times during that movie and in the end they burn a cat.
I usually use 4 things - my channel watermark, card 15seconds from the end, visually put it on screen in text and also say it.

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

Hi!MyNameIsJan

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
The last 15-30 seconds of my videos are endcard and saying stuff like "i hope you enjoyed the video, please like and share and subscribe".
At this moment, if a viewer watched my whole video, they probably enjoyed it and will more likely subscribe before they click away and keep on browsing reddit.