Are you making a Valentine's Themed Video?

ShyGirlGetsLoud

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey Guys!

Something I find really enjoyable is watching a variety of Youtubers of all genres commit to a "holiday themed video. so I was wondering?

Do you plan to make a Valentine's Themed video?
-how will you spin it?

How do you feel about holiday themed video?

The8BitMonkey

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
In a way yes, I'm working on a Command block module (for a game called Minecraft) that will allow player to give one of there characters hearts to another players character, so they can give there heart to the one they love (or to someone to say they care).

Reactions: ShyGirlGetsLoud

QuiteGoneJin

Letf Handed Red Headed Stepchild Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
My most hated of holidays. I am a affectionate person who surprises his S.O. on his own. If I was to make a video it would likely mock the holiday. Maybe since I'm a gaming channel it'll be the games I want to make love to. Sweet sweet luvin'

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Since Valentine's Day falls on the weekend this year, and I do the George the Self Esteem Cat videos on the weekends, I bought a couple of small heart chocolate boxes to use as props, and we're going to do a video about telling the people you love that you love them. It'll be cute, I think.

Reactions: ShyGirlGetsLoud

TheBatteryChicken

Level 34 Drug Dealer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I'm just gonna go make a bunch of jokes about Feminists and get that Drama ad rev money

ShyGirlGetsLoud

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
In a way yes, I'm working on a Command block module (for a game called Minecraft) that will allow player to give one of there characters hearts to another players character, so they can give there heart to the one they love (or to someone to say they care).
cool idea..... i love the moment you stopped to explain that Minecraft is a game...lol (just teasing) :D[DOUBLEPOST=1455328249,1455328147][/DOUBLEPOST]
My most hated of holidays. I am a affectionate person who surprises his S.O. on his own. If I was to make a video it would likely mock the holiday. Maybe since I'm a gaming channel it'll be the games I want to make love to. Sweet sweet luvin'
Oooh a Valentine's Day Hate Vid....Sounds really funny... I might steal that idea!

and give you none of the credit..

jk

or am I?[DOUBLEPOST=1455328312][/DOUBLEPOST]
Since Valentine's Day falls on the weekend this year, and I do the George the Self Esteem Cat videos on the weekends, I bought a couple of small heart chocolate boxes to use as props, and we're going to do a video about telling the people you love that you love them. It'll be cute, I think.

Xingcat I love George the Cat... is he single?[DOUBLEPOST=1455328385][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm just gonna go make a bunch of jokes about Feminists and get that Drama ad rev money
hmmmmmmmmmmm ok... good luck trolling people?

TheBatteryChicken

Level 34 Drug Dealer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
cool idea..... i love the moment you stopped to explain that Minecraft is a game...lol (just teasing) :D[DOUBLEPOST=1455328249,1455328147][/DOUBLEPOST]

Oooh a Valentine's Day Hate Vid....Sounds really funny... I might steal that idea!

and give you none of the credit..

jk

or am I?[DOUBLEPOST=1455328312][/DOUBLEPOST]

Xingcat I love George the Cat... is he single?[DOUBLEPOST=1455328385][/DOUBLEPOST]
hmmmmmmmmmmm ok... good luck trolling people?
Not trolling, just comedy.

ShyGirlGetsLoud

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Not trolling, just comedy.
tomato tomahto XD.....I am just kinda teasing you .

Here is how I truly see it:

If you know its just going to rev up drama (for "ad rev") its hard to imagine that comedy was the main motivation (not saying you are lying...just my perspective). It fine though because we have the freedom to do what we want with our channels... we may disagree but it doesn't have to be a big deal :D ...

cheers

Todd Talks

I'm Talkin' Here!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I'm opting to make a Presidents Day video for Monday instead because that is a much more widely celebrated holiday. :rolleyes: