ZaqLovesBooks
Well-Known Member
On, my channel i haven't been active . So, i jot down some ideas. I know some of them are possible but others not so much .like game development , gaming videos are possible
But i need to know is it possible to do videos where you are reading books ( chapter by chapter ) and when you finished . Give a review on them. I know the reviewing is possible but reading a story chapter by chapter is that even allowed please help , i don't know what to do!
But i need to know is it possible to do videos where you are reading books ( chapter by chapter ) and when you finished . Give a review on them. I know the reviewing is possible but reading a story chapter by chapter is that even allowed please help , i don't know what to do!
As a tip there are insomniacs that watch those 10hours of sea coast waves with sound and birds and so. I mean there is a crowd out there willing to watch and listen. ..even if they use the videos to sleep! 
[DOUBLEPOST=1525714676][/DOUBLEPOST]