Are there any MCNs that offer crypto payment?

Kira1

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi everyone, I was wondering if there are any MCNs that offer payments in Bitcoin or any other crypto

Madrok

Reaction score
Hi) Air creators ecosystem works with bitcoin, you can see the conditions on their website, AIR pay has the most favorable conditions, I take part in euros to a bank card, part in bitcoins. saving up for a comfortable old age) in short, these are reliable, I advise them, I don’t know about the rest.

Reactions: Kira1

Kira1

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi) Air creators ecosystem works with bitcoin, you can see the conditions on their website, AIR pay has the most favorable conditions, I take part in euros to a bank card, part in bitcoins. saving up for a comfortable old age) in short, these are reliable, I advise them, I don’t know about the rest.
Great, thanks. I can't seem to find their requirements though, what are their required subs and views?

Madrok

Reaction score
Great, thanks. I can't seem to find their requirements though, what are their required subs and views?
I may be wrong, but it seems to me that to have a minimum of 1500 subscribers and 5000 hours of views in the last 12 months.

FoxFreak

Reaction score
It's awesome that you're exploring crypto payments through MCNs. While I'm not sure about specific MCNs, you might want to keep an eye on the latest crypto opportunities at https://presale.world/launches/recent. They track the newest crypto projects and presales, and you might find some leads there. Crypto payments can offer some unique advantages, so it's worth considering.

Last edited:

Uwers

Reaction score
When it comes to withdrawing money I am a beginner in this regard and probably require assistance on how to perform securely with a trusted provider https://sparrowiki.com/ I've already compared several transparent features I'm likely to consider getting in touch with this service since the security is a priority for me and it's essential to make the choice wisely

LunwenTop

Reaction score
Website
www.lunwentop.net
Our clients are the foundation of our existence, and as such, we greatly value client feedback. Any issues or questions raised by clients will be promptly addressed. After placing an order, we provide real-time updates on the progress of your assignment, ensuring you have a clear understanding of its status. You can easily get in touch with us through Livechat, Messenger, WhatsApp, and email. We are committed to providing timely responses to all your inquiries, offering you the most comprehensive assistance. https://www.essayghostwriting.com/