Anyone want to give some honest feedback on my nerdy channel?

BestNerdLife

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
It would really help me you guys could give me some honest feedback about my channel, I talk about all manner of nerdy things. Cheers!

Apatz

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey
So I've been watching your vids since finding you in the Introduce Yourself section and i have a little feedback

Production Value - excellent. In Focus, well lit, clear voice etc. All round a pleasant viewing experience. I really like the background of your videos too, plenty to see

Entertaining - Yes, i believe so. The videos are a good length not to get bored, and you show confidence when speaking. Pace of speech is also good

Thumbnails - Great, i like them alot. Kept to a running theme which means i instantly know it's one of your vids without having to check the channel name. Almost a brand in itself.

Friendly Critique - Please don't take my word as gospel, I've only just started myself so please take this as friendly criticism.
- The banner could pop a bit more on your channel page, maybe something similar to the scheme of the thumbnails to fill the empty space.
- Your latest video had a section where you were reading a statement/article from your phone, could be a good idea to show the statement on the screen as you read it, if it doesn't breach any copyright etc. so the audience can follow as you read
- I know you have mentioned going to future conventions, maybe a "road to" series detailing when and where you are heading, what you expect or are hoping to get out of said visit. That could get viewers and subbies more hyped up for the event videos themselves

All round doing a great job though buddy, looking forward to seeing you grow
Apatz.

Reactions: BestNerdLife

BestNerdLife

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Oh man, that's come incredibly in-depth feedback. Very much appreciated. I'm defo gonna try and implement the things you've suggested. That "road to" series is absolutely going up on my video ideas board. I'm happy you like my videos and i'm super glad you are watching. Just wanna make more awesome content!