Anyone know when every YouTuber will get the Community Feature?

offbeatbryce

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I feel this would help out lots of Small YouTubers market their videos and multiple channels.

Chandler

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Soon I hope. This is one of the few new features I care about. There are tons of things I'd like to show a pic of and talk about for 1mn or so. I don't think that deserves a video, but it would be nice as a microblog.

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
A Canadian viewer sent me a radio podcast (http://www.cbc.ca/radio/thecurrent/the-current-for-january-27-2017-1.3953609/youtube-launched-a-new-generation-of-creators-now-what-1.3953627; Something about this subject is briefly mentioned at 11:07), and it may have been referring to it. According to the lady talking in the podcast, the "social chat platform" was going to be tested out with Canadian YouTubers first beginning in mid January. o_0

I'm not sure if she was referring to the same thing, but I hope she was! ^_^

Reactions: offbeatbryce

offbeatbryce

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
A Canadian viewer sent me a radio podcast (http://www.cbc.ca/radio/thecurrent/the-current-for-january-27-2017-1.3953609/youtube-launched-a-new-generation-of-creators-now-what-1.3953627; Something about this subject is briefly mentioned at 11:07), and it may have been referring to it. According to the lady talking in the podcast, the "social chat platform" was going to be tested out with Canadian YouTubers first beginning in mid January. o_0

I'm not sure if she was referring to the same thing, but I hope she was! ^_^
Awesome thanks.

I can't wait to have it because then I can share a link to a playlist or video from another channel of mine or use it to share an exclusive video that is unlisted.

jwl9brla

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What exactly is the community feature?

Love

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I don't know either - but I agree, I think that feature is going to be awesome.