Anyone following the JP, Faze, Sidemen drama? Is it real/fake? Thoughts?

Sven Vee

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I've been really interested in all the stuff surrounding Jake Paul lately, just because he's such a phenomenon as a creator (don't like his content though) and some other drama stories surrounding the Sidemen with KSI and the Faze clan. I don't know, a lot of it seems super scripted, just because they can get people to bingewatch all of their videos about the drama so they all gain subs and views from it. Any thoughts? Do you think it's real or fake?
Oh and while you're at it: do you like any of the creators mentioned here? :biggrin:

Will Latimer

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think the sidemen beef was fake, but this jake paul stuff is pretty messed up, I personally side with FaZe Banks because Jake Paul has given no solid evidence except a bruise that somehow dissapears and sparkles (Check on keems twitter if you don't get it) Also no one is supporting Jake Paul accept his team 10 ******* where as a load of people have support Banks, it's a messed up situation but it's so interesting considering Jake Pauls views are banging so he didn't need this beef/accusation to boost him, if it's a lie his career is 1000% over (accept the little 12 year olds that will stay that have no brain cells or knowledge on how bad these accusations are).

Lasersgo

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I agree with Will...I said in a video that I was SURE the Sidemen drama was fake, it just seemed too ridiculous. But this Jake Paul stuff...it's getting a bit crazy and TOO real. I respect Jake for his hustle of making it as much as he has...but in no way as a person.

Reactions: Will Latimer

Sven Vee

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
yeah those were my thoughts as well... and duuuuude that sh*t just blew up in JP & T10 faces with Banks getting cleared and a T10 member saying that it was all false! Hoping that they really get sued hard for this by Banks, they really deserve it for trying to ruin a good dude's life like that!

Lasersgo

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Did you see the two girls went on local news and continued their story? IF Banks somehow did do it, even though the evidence is allegedly in his favor, I'll take everything I've said about T10 in this situation back, but at the moment it seems like T10 is just lying to try and somehow talk this fake situation into existence.

Reactions: Sven Vee

Sven Vee

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Did you see the two girls went on local news and continued their story? IF Banks somehow did do it, even though the evidence is allegedly in his favor, I'll take everything I've said about T10 in this situation back, but at the moment it seems like T10 is just lying to try and somehow talk this fake situation into existence.
Yeah saw that just now and same here, but I'm really inclined to believe Banks when he says that he's been cleared by multiple neutral third parties (and the police) on all the claims against him.

They really do seem to be very opportunistic and dishonest people just to stir up some drama to increase the suspense on their s****y channels. It blows my mind that so many kids can be seduced into thinking that they actually are genuine people.
On top of that, JP can't even film at his own house anymore lmao, did you see that?

Lasersgo

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Yeah saw that just now and same here, but I'm really inclined to believe Banks when he says that he's been cleared by multiple neutral third parties (and the police) on all the claims against him.

They really do seem to be very opportunistic and dishonest people just to stir up some drama to increase the suspense on their s****y channels. It blows my mind that so many kids can be seduced into thinking that they actually are genuine people.
On top of that, JP can't even film at his own house anymore lmao, did you see that?
haha YES I saw. It's hilarious. What I don't understand is why they would make this claim that they didn't have 100% definite proof of, knowing it can/will follow the accused for life?

KingUsher

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
If this s**t ends with no channel being terminated then ya was all fake!

Reactions: Lasersgo

odabaco

I've Got It
Reaction score
I can't speak for the others but I've had a passing interest in KSI and his brother since their FIFA videos four years ago and W2S for the same reason, Miniminter etc. Once this sidemen team up happened and they all seemed to move into that tower block in London, I just felt it was all becoming a bit sensational and I could see their potential to "construct reality" to feed the phenomenon.

So while I've no idea what latest developments you're talking about, I'd firstly assume fakery, and then be open to other eventualities.

Gotta feed the insatiable fans and bank balance after all (still a silent fan of the lads I've mentioned though), so am not passing much judgement here, without knowing more facts. :)