Gaming Anyone down to collab? (Garry's Mod)

Reaction score
Alright so I was thinking about collaborating with someone with a similar sized channel to mine (like 100 subs or smore) and I was thinking we could play either the Alien: Isolation gamemode or the Alien RP gamemode, but here's some info before anyone hits me up:
- I can't record s**t because if I try to the game goes from like 40 fps or so down to fuckin 2 fps
- If you want I could edit the video and draw/edit a thumbnail for it

That's pretty much it, if you wanna go through with this then hit me up and i'll give you my discord or Skype.

NooiceGamer

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am not here to collaborate with you but I am wondering what you use for recording I could help you out with that

robotgamerplays

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Alright so I was thinking about collaborating with someone with a similar sized channel to mine (like 100 subs or smore) and I was thinking we could play either the Alien: Isolation gamemode or the Alien RP gamemode, but here's some info before anyone hits me up:
- I can't record s**t because if I try to the game goes from like 40 fps or so down to fuckin 2 fps
- If you want I could edit the video and draw/edit a thumbnail for it

That's pretty much it, if you wanna go through with this then hit me up and i'll give you my discord or Skype.
am ye sure i mean i do need to collab but am if i would ask for editing not really but a thumbnail would be REALLY nice im bad in making thumbnail but seriously i do need to play gmod with couple of friends

robotgamerplays

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I use OBS and i've tried watching youtube tutorials but that s**t didnt work
believe me i know what you mean but i have to say when i found out what i was doing wrong;..... i felt dumb[DOUBLEPOST=1502242775,1502242724][/DOUBLEPOST]
I use OBS and i've tried watching youtube tutorials but that s**t didnt work
oh can i have your discord or skype