Gaming Any Fifa Maniac's here? I am creating a club for FIFA 17! Let me know if you want to be involved!

NM8

Feel free to check out my channel and let me know if you want to get involved!

I would like to join my link works I haven't uploaded a lot of FIFA but I do play a lot though

I would like to join my link works I haven't uploaded a lot of FIFA but I do play a lot though
Awesome dude have you got PlayStation and what position do you play I play allot of FIFA and really love pro clubs

Hello, i will be uploading some fifa gameplay on youtube. i would love to join the Team. i actaully play forward. do you have skype?[DOUBLEPOST=1474229216,1474229169][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello, i will be uploading some fifa gameplay on youtube. i would love to join the Team. i actaully play forward. do you have skype?

Reactions: NM8
Hello, i will be uploading some fifa gameplay on youtube. i would love to join the Team. i actaully play forward. do you have skype?[DOUBLEPOST=1474229216,1474229169][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello, i will be uploading some fifa gameplay on youtube. i would love to join the Team. i actaully play forward. do you have skype?
Awesome, what position do you play and what platform are you on? I don't have Skype but I go on twitter or Facebook I can talk to you on there

Back