Gaming Any Fifa Maniac's here? I am creating a club for FIFA 17! Let me know if you want to be involved!

NM8

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Feel free to check out my channel and let me know if you want to get involved!

Airkha

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I would like to join my link works I haven't uploaded a lot of FIFA but I do play a lot though

NM8

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I would like to join my link works I haven't uploaded a lot of FIFA but I do play a lot though
Awesome dude have you got PlayStation and what position do you play I play allot of FIFA and really love pro clubs

Airkha

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I play mid or on the wings but I have an Xbox

Reactions: NM8

WizJager

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello, i will be uploading some fifa gameplay on youtube. i would love to join the Team. i actaully play forward. do you have skype?[DOUBLEPOST=1474229216,1474229169][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello, i will be uploading some fifa gameplay on youtube. i would love to join the Team. i actaully play forward. do you have skype?

Reactions: NM8

NM8

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello, i will be uploading some fifa gameplay on youtube. i would love to join the Team. i actaully play forward. do you have skype?[DOUBLEPOST=1474229216,1474229169][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello, i will be uploading some fifa gameplay on youtube. i would love to join the Team. i actaully play forward. do you have skype?
Awesome, what position do you play and what platform are you on? I don't have Skype but I go on twitter or Facebook I can talk to you on there

WizJager

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Awesome, what position do you play and what platform are you on? I don't have Skype but I go on twitter or Facebook I can talk to you on there
could follow me on twitter and like my facebook page @WizJager and i will message you on one